Studio Reyn is online!
Get Studio Reyn at home! The safety of your own home. All you need is a quiet space where you can lay out your mat. And a device, preferably laptop / desktop / tablet. If you have a camera, we can see you too during the livestreams!
Check us on YouTube for free short videos from our teachers. You can watch whenever you want!
Check the schedule for live workshops and classes.
* More lessons will be added here so keep an eye on our website.
** For the workshops you have to subscribe to click on our schedule and book and pay for the workshop. After payment you can proceed with step 2. If you don't succeed, let us know and call Suzanne on 06-432 46 232.
How can I join the online classes?
1. People with a membership or class card can use their credits. New students can make a donation until April 6 by clicking the button below.
You can also transfer your donation to bank account NL44RABO0166429244 attn. Studio Reyn. BIC: RABONL2U
2. 15 minutes before class or the workshop starts, you can click on log in on the streamingservice Zoom . Take some time to register, if you haven't done it yet.
3. All participants can see the video transmission of other participants. If you do not want to show yourself or the personal environment in which you participate in the online lesson, you can deactivate the camera function or cover the camera. The name you enter when you join the online class will be shown to other participants. However, you can change your name at any time (eg specify only the initials).
3. Make sure you are ready on your mat at least 15 minutes in advance, possibly with a block, belt and blanket.
If you don't have this, let us know. Then you can borrow this from the studio. Otherwise, be creative and use books, ropes, etc.
We would also like to emphasize that you follow the lesson on your own responsibility. If something doesn't feel right, don't do it! Be aware that there is no teacher who can correct you.
If you are pregnant or you have your period, do not do reverse positions such as headstand, handstand or shoulderstand.
If you are unsure whether you can participate, first consult your doctor or practitioner.
The yoga classes are not intended as a substitute for medical advice. It can be a nice addition.
Have fun and we look forward to your feedback!
You can mail this to firstname.lastname@example.org
Could you please take a few minutes to fill in the form below to let us know what kind of online yogaclasses you need? Thanks in advance!